Continuing Professional Development
- Clinical communication (Panamericana, 2022).
- Workshop Proofreading Scientific Texts. Cálamo y Cran, 2020.
- III Course on Medical Translation, by Fernando Navarro. Organized by AGPTI in Santiago de Compostela 27-28 September 2019.
- 7th edition of the course “Problems, methods and burning issues in medical translation”, by Fernando Navarro. UIMP, Santander. 22-26 July 2019.
- Translation of protocols (with P. Mugüerza). AulaSIC, 2018.
- Spelling and grammar for translators. Cálamo y Cran, 2018.
- Practicum in medical translation (with P. Mugüerza). AulaSIC, 2017.
- Style guidelines for translating and writing scientific texts (with Gonzalo Claros). AulaSIC, 2016.
WEBINARS / CONFERENCES
- “Digital versus digitised: common misconceptions about eConsent”. Organized by European Pharmaceutical Review & Medable. With Andrew Mackinnon and Alex Burrington. Online, July 2022.
- Jornada Medes. Open knowledge: discoverable, responsible, plural and multilingual. Directed by José Antonio Sacristán del Castillo, Isabel González Anglada and Jesús Millán Núñez-Cortés as part of the Complutense Summer Courses in San Lorenzo de El Escorial. 11 July 2022, with a duration of 6 hours.
- Understanding Misunderstandings and Enhancing Communication in Multicultural Healthcare Settings. Organised by the GENTT research group of the Department of Translation and Interpreting, Universitat Jaume I, with a duration of 4 hours online. June 2022.
- «Un, dos, tres, al escondite inglés (de las plantillas de la EMA)». By Gemma Sanza Porcar, organised by ASETRAD. June 2022.
- “Quality control in CAT tools”, with Jose Manuel Manteca. Organized by Tremédica. (2 hours, online). March 2022.
- “Main difficulties in medical translation”. (with P. Mugüerza CGT, online). March 2022.
- “Translation of informed consent in clinical research: practical problems”. Organized by Tremédica, given by Lorenzo Gallego Borghini (2 hours, online). November 2021.
- Translating Europe Forum 2019. Organized by the Directorate-General for Translation of the European Union. Brussels, 7-8 November 2019.
- Revising, Reviewing and Validating Medical Documents. By Mercedes Pacheco, organized by ITI Spanish Network. June 2019
- “Scientific orthotypography for correctors”, given by Javier Bezos. UniCo, 2018.